A quick round-up of what some of our favorite bloggers, writers, and reporters enjoyed for Mother’s Day! Cheers!
- The Mother’s Day Gift That’s Still Gifting… from Just Haves
- Mother’s Day Gifts! from Somm in the City
- Stuck on what to get Mom? Check out these easy ideas for Mother’s Day! from Q13 Fox News
- 14 Mother’s Day Gifts That Are Completely Edible, Because Mom Deserves A Treat That’s Just As Sweet As She Is from Bustle
- Mother’s Day Gifts for Your Senses from ABC7
- Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas from The Domesticated Wolf
- Mother’s Day with Rosa Regale from Home Bar Girl
- Rosy French 75 from Beautiful Booze
- Raise a Toast to Mom this Mother’s Day with Rosa Regale! from Mama Fashionista
Rebecca fell in love with wine — Castello Banfi Brunello in particular — on a cliché semester abroad in Italy. A Texas native, she has traveled to wine regions throughout France, as well as to Portugal, South Africa, and across the U.S. In addition to earning a BA from Duke University (Go Blue Devils!) and an MBA from Columbia Business School, Rebecca holds an Advanced with Merit certification from the WSET and was a founding contributor of the popular wine industry blog Terroirist.